The maintenance period for Scroll Versions has expired on Nov 14, 2014. Make sure to get product updates and support, and extend your maintenance today.
Search the Analyzing Results section
A test is launched from the main tab (a). After test completion, the following steps are performed automatically:
- A new test result is generated and saved in the test repository.
- The Runtime Dashboard tab (b) is closed.
- A new Test Result tab (c) is opened
You can open multiple Test Result tabs from the Previous Results section located on the bottom of the Workflow Tree in the Main tab.
Note: It is not recommended to heavily use the multiple Test Result tabs during test execution because some of the test machine hardware resources will be taken away from the load generation.
In each Test Result tab , the following views (d) are available (i.e. Summary, Details, Graphs, Errors). Each of them displays various aspects of website performance information in rich tabular, graphical and text format. In any of these views, the following additional toolbar commands are available:
- Show Sessions (e) to select HTTP sessions from the test log using multiple search criteria, and display them in the session grid for further analysis. For more information, see Querying Test Log
- Create Report (f) to generate a Load Test Report , a document in a portable format (HTML, Excel, etc.) that can be distributed outside StresStimulus.
- Previous results (g) to navigate to the Previous Results section where other test results can be opened.
Additionally, from a Test Result tab you can open a separate Page Result (h) and a Transaction Result (i) tab for each webpage and transaction presenting specific performance information related to individual pages and transactions.
- No labels