The maintenance period for Scroll Versions has expired on Nov 14, 2014. Make sure to get product updates and support, and extend your maintenance today.
AWS settings can be accessed from the Settings dialog in the main menu > Edit > Settings > AWS tab.
Before accessing AWS from StresStimulus, you must create a user inside the AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) console.
- Login to your aws account and navigate to IAM console https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/
- In the left panel select Users
- Click Add user button
- In the user details section, provide a username for one or many users.
- In the AWS access type, check the Programmatic access checkbox. Click Next
- Add the user(s) to a group that contains the AmazonEC2FullAccess permission or create a new group that includes this permission. Click Next
- Complete the wizard to create a new user
Once the user is created, copy the Access key ID and Secret access key.
You can only see and copy the Secret access key once after the user is created. If you lose it, then you must create a new user.
- Copy the Access Key ID and Secret access key into StresStimulus to enable StresStimulus access to your AWS EC2 environment
Click the Region Settings... button to bring up a dialog to edit settings of every AWS region.
First, select the region you wish to edit from the drop-down.
To retrieve Administrator passwords to newly created AWS instances, a key pair is necessary. It consists of a key name and private key combination.
You can click Create New Key Pair link to create a new key pair or provide an existing key pair that can be found inside your EC2 Console > Key Pairs.
If you wish to provide an existing Key Pair, you must provide the private key from the previously saved private key file.
If you created a new key pair, you could export the private key file by clicking Export Private Key link
By default, StresStimulus automatically determines which image ID to use to create an AWS instance. The Image Id field stores the last image id used to create the AWS instance.
- No labels