The maintenance period for Scroll Versions has expired on Nov 14, 2014. Make sure to get product updates and support, and extend your maintenance today.
- To select a curve grid corresponding to a graph, click the graph or click a matching tab (a).
- To highlight the curve on the graph, click the curve row or select Highlight Curve (b).
- To show/hide the curve on the graph, check or uncheck a box on the corresponding row (c).
- To show just this curve on the graph, select Hide all Curves but This (d).
- To show all the curves on the graph, select Unhide all Curves (e).
To re-scale the curve, select Rescale Curve (f) to bring up a dialog (g) to input the new range. Enter a new range value for the curve and click OK. The graph curve will re-scale accordingly.Icon
If you enter a range value less than the Max value of the curve, then the curve will be drawn outside the boundary of the graph.
- No labels