The maintenance period for Scroll Versions has expired on Nov 14, 2014. Make sure to get product updates and support, and extend your maintenance today.
A Loop will execute its child objects multiple times within a test case iteration. Loops allow to simplify recording test scenarios consisting of repeated actions.
To create a loop, perform the following steps:
1. Go to the Build Test Case node.
2. Select the starting page, top level request, or transaction
3. Open the Context Menu by right mouse clicking.
4. Click Create Container -> Create Loop.
5. A new loop dialog will appear.
6. Select the last request or transaction in the loop.
7. Give it a meaningful description (optional).
8. Click Create Loop. A basic loop will be created. To change the loop definition, click Edit on the toolbar.
9. Re-open the Context Menu by right mouse clicking and click Show Properties.
10. set the Number of Repeats property to the required number of loop iterations
11. Optionally, specify in the Delay before next Loop property, the number of seconds that will be injected before starting the next loop cycle.
Another way to create a loop is to select multiple objects the test case tree -> right click -> select Create Loop. That will create a loop around the selected objects.
- No labels