The maintenance period for Scroll Versions has expired on Nov 14, 2014. Make sure to get product updates and support, and extend your maintenance today.
To view test sessions in the Fiddler Grid, click the arrow on
the "Show …" split-button on the toolbar above Workflow
Tree and select which sessions to show.
1. "VU number" column displays a VU in the <User XXX> format.
2. Iterations and requests are displayed in the
column "Iter-URL" as < YYY-ZZZ>, where
YYY is an iteration number for the user XXX,
and ZZZ is a request number within the iteration.
3. Replayed Sessions: Primary requests are displayed in
bold-gray. Dependent requests are displayed in gray.
4. To delete selected recorded sessions from a test case,
5. Response bodies are removed to save memory.
To keep them, configure "Purge response bodies"
property in the Result Storage section.
|Method||HTTP request method, i.e., GET, PUT|
|URL||Path of the resource|
|Content-Type||The MIME type of the response|
|TTFB||Time to receive the first byte of the response|
|TTLB||Time to receive the response|
|Virtual User||Virtual user issued the request|
|Iter-URL||Iterations and request number|
- No labels