New Features and Improvements:
- Cloud testing
- Seamlessly provision an AWS On-Demand instance right in StresStimulus for use as an agent
- Chose a virtual machine from anywhere in the world
- Pick your machine's tech specs
- Delete the instance right in StresStimulus when you're done
- No additional cost for licensed StresStimulus users (only standard AWS fees apply)
- IP Spoofing to for performance testing load balancers
- No-Proxy Recording (aka Tunnel recording mode). Now StresStimulus supports scenario recording from client applications and native mobile apps that don't use system proxy settings and don't allow manual proxy settings.
Test profiles. In previous versions, you had enter test configurations, such as load and VU settings, each time you created a test. Now you save your settings to a profile and use it in multiple tests.
- Asynchronous requests. Previously, async requests in a scenario locked execution of a test case. Now this limitation was removed.
Added support for SAP Netweaver.
- Diagnostic in opening test cases. Now error reporting will display the test case name and session number that fails to load. It can help with opening tests with multiple test cases when one of them is corrupted.
- Test case tree object descriptions are copyable. Just select any object and hit Ctrl+C and it's description will be copied to the clipboard.
- Added a validator failure handling option to abort a VU.
- Manually re-scale curves for better graph presentation. Now you can customize each curve's scale in the test result.
- Verify more than one iteration at once. This may be helpful to verify the 2nd iteration when a login transaction is marked to run on the first iteration only.
- Support for SignalR applications
- Creating parameters faster. When searching a particular value in the test case requests, that highlights some session(s) and then creating a parameter on these session(s), the value will be already highlighted in the parameterization controls
- Verifying more than want iteration at once
- Text Comparer. This built-in utility compares any arbitrary texts and color-codes differences. It is helpful to compare any fragments of requests, responses, that is necessary for manual correlation and parameterization.
- Verify tree now supports multiple test cases. It is useful when comparing TCGroup iterations.
- When displaying the test case tree first time, the property grid below it shown expanded to for easier learning available functionality.
Added support to include in the property property grid in any property description a link to a pop-up help window containing additional description of the property.
On the Extractor Tree and Test Case tree, several toolbar buttons are combined under "View Options" button to condense required screen space and simplify usage.
- Some context menu items in the test case tree are grouped under sub-menus "Create Container" and "Insert Object" to improve usability.
- Prevented a common error in changing the host. Prevent changing it using the request inspector. Instead this should be done using Host Remapping feature.
- Preventing an error of entering the recorded host and new host in the reverse order in the host remapping dialog.
- Extractors in scriptable components. Now a scriptable component can access an extractor that eliminates the need for parsing a response.
- Simplified invocation of a scriptable component. Previously you need to program at which point of a test case iteration to invoke the scriptable component. Now you can automatically run the scriptable component at the end of every iteration.
More content is coming soon...