- Dynamic Extractors. Extractor definitions , (e.g., text before/after and regular expression properties) now can include other source variables like extractors, functions, and generators. Previously, only constant strings were supported.
- Concatenating expressions for parameters. Now a parameter can be a concatenation of constant values and a data generator.
- More robust object management on the test case tree. Removing objects (e.g., sessions or transactions) from a parent container with one click.
- Emulating user scenarios with random dropdown selection. An extractor can now return a random dropdown selection index.
- More robust data generators. Using data generators with the on-read evaluation cuts down on the number of needed data generators significantly.
- More granular response validators. Now global response validators can be defined for responses of a given content-type.
- Path remapping. Now along with host remapping, you can remap path when only a part of URL is changed.
- Detecting an incomplete token correlation.