- With a few mouse-clicks provision Azure instances for use as load agents on Azure.
- Chose VMs from any Azure datacenter worldwide.
- Select the load agent machine's tech specs.
- No additional licensing cost with (requires active maintenance (), only standard Azure fees apply).
- Use Azure VM profiles for auto-provision provisioning load agents on-demand before the test starts.
- Automatically delete the cloud instance when the test is over to avoid unnecessary Azure charges.
- Mix and match Azure and AWS load agents.
More Versatile Test Designer:
- Extractor scope increased extended to a Test Case Group. Previously, an extractor could be used to create parameters only within the same test case. Now you can create parameters from an extractor using extractors in another test case.
- Ability to Verify a test case group. Previously, only one test case could be verified at the a time. Now you can verify multiple test cases combined in a test case group.
- More robust authentication module. It now incorporates a property grid that provides multiple configuration options in a consistent and scalable way.
- Cloning extractors. When cloning requests or any object with requests such as transactions or loops, StresStimulus will copy all extractors to the clone.
- In the previous versions, every VU must have a corresponding row in the server authentication grid with credentials, even if the VU did not use server authentication. As a result, some dummy rows with credentials were required. In the new version, this is no longer necessary as credentials can be used more efficiently on demand.
- Previously, dataset row binding to a VU was done in design-time by VU number. It required allocating data rows for all anticipated VUs even if they will not be instantiated nor access the dataset. In the new version, dataset row mapping to a VU can be performed in run-time on-demand only for VUs that require databinding.
- Simplified Validators. Now when creating a validator, you can see the recorded response to visualizing the text you want to validate.]
- Easier troubleshooting authentication script. After Verify, you can now display credentials used under the Server Authentication. It can help to distinguish authentication issues between scripting or incorrect credentials.
- Option to Opt-in/opt-out recording web socket frames. It helps to ignore web sockets traffic unrelated to the test case to avoid false-positive errors.
- Verify tree now contains some extractor info to quickly find correlation issues when the error happened on a request with a green checkmark. All
- In a test with multiple test cases, you can verify any of them without leaving the context of the current test case that you are working with.
- On the test case tree toolbar, added the "Expand to the right" button that restores the left panel size after shrinking it by clicking "Collapse to the left."