|Set the selected text as "Text Before"|
|Set the selected text as "Text After "|
|Set the selected text as an Extractor Name|
|Create Text Delimited|
|Find Previous (Shift+F3)|
|Find Next (F3)|
|Verify the Extractor|
|Save the Extractor and close this window|
|Save the Extractor and start a New one|
|Add Autocorrelation Pattern|
|Exclude Autocorrelation Pattern|
|To Create an Extractor:|
1. Select a session in the Test Case Tree or session grid.
2. Select an Extractor Type from the list above.
3. Configure Extractor's properties.
4. Verify the Extractor.
5. Click Save.
For help with specific extractor types, check the light bulb
on the right.
How to create an Extractor
To Edit the Extractor:
|Extractor Type||Extractor Type defines a text search rule.|
1. Text Delimited type extracts a value that occurs in the
response between two specified text strings.
2. Regular Expression type extracts a value that is found
in the response using regular expression search.
3. Header type extracts a value of a specific response
header selected in the Header drop-down.
4. Form Field type extracts a value of a specific web form
the field selected in the Form Field drop-down.
5. XPath or JPath query type extracts a value that is found in
an XML or JSON response body respectively.
Text Delimited Extractor
Regular Expression Extractor
Header, Form Field and XPath/JPath Extractor
|Next / Previous Extractor|
If more than one extractor value can be found in the
response, continue clicking Next/Previous Occurrence
until you find the correct value. Then click
Set the Occurrence to properly adjust this property.
|Autocorrelation Patterns||Custom autocorrelation patterns allows to extend and customize autocorrelation capabilities.|
- To create a custom pattern from this extractor, click Add.
- To excluding this extractor from being used for autocorrelation, click Exclude.