To view test sessions in the Fiddler Grid, click the arrow on
the "Show …" split-button on the toolbar above Workflow
Tree and select which sessions to show.
1. "VU number" column displays a VU in the <User XXX> format.
2. Iterations and requests are displayed in the
column "Iter-URL" as < YYY-ZZZ>, where
YYY is an iteration number for the user XXX,
and ZZZ is a request number within the iteration.
3. Replayed Sessions: Primary requests are displayed in
bold-gray. Dependent requests are displayed in gray.
4. To delete selected recorded sessions from a test case,
5. Response bodies are removed to save memory.
To keep them, configure "Purge response bodies"
property in the Result Storage section.
|Method||HTTP request method, i.e. GET, PUT|
|URL||Path of the resource|
|Content-Type||The MIME type of the response|
|TTFB||Time to receive the first byte of the response|
|TTLB||Time to receive the response|
|Virtual User||Virtual user issued the request|
|Iter-URL||Iterations and request number|
- No labels