Release date - Jan-22, 2018
New Features and Improvements
Test Designer Upgrades
- Custom autocorrelation patterns: Now you can add your own correlation rules to StresStimulus autocorrelation library.
Enhanced double recording method of manual correlation. Now you now can match sessions in two recordings using a sortable Match column. By selecting sessions with the closest to 100% you can save time on finding the corresponding session.
Advanced Microsoft Dynamics Support
- Unified Service Desk support. Now you can record test scenario using Unified Service Desk Windows client. StresStimulus will automatically perform required processing to replay script without errors.
Support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Internet-facing deployment (IFD) with Active Directory Federation Services authentication (ADFS)
- Support for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Reporting option in the command line interface. Now you can automatically create load test report when a test is launched from a command line from the test automation environment.
Curve grids in External reports. now include curve grids, displayed below performance graphs
By default, Set-cookie response header is one of the qualifying factors to send requests sequentially. To suppress this factor and allow such requests to be sent in parallel, select Test Case and in property grid set property Set-cookie header enforces sequential requests to No.
Now we have an option to clear or to keep all test case mix weights after creating a new test case. Clear it to allow the new test case to run right after recording. Keep it if you have many test cases with mix weights that rarely change.
In Test Wizard, if you restart recording several times, the test case name and first transaction name persist and no longer need to be reentered.
- Stop After Session field in the Verify dialog persists now. No more forgetting to enter the last session number and wasting time on running entire verify, when only partial verify is sufficient.
- In the workflow tree under Monitoring -> Windows Machines, on the toolbar added expand/collapse option to simplify configuration of multiple performance counters
Option to expand/collapse performance counters from the toolbar on the Monitoring -> Windows Machines node in the workflow tree to simplify configuration of multiple counters.
A property grid is displayed below the test case tree by default.
When open a waterfall diagram for a transaction, the VU number is automatically set to the first user executing the transaction to avoid the need to manually change it.
When run verify, session IDs in the session grid match recorded session IDs that makes it easier to analyze exceptions.