To display Compare Sessions Inspector, select a session, click Compare (a) on the toolbar or in the sessions' context menu (b) or double-click the session. The Compare Sessions Inspector will open in the new tab (c). You can select from the several views by clicking an appropriate tab. Every view shows a split screen displaying:
The content is automatically compared. All differences are highlighted as follows:
The following views are available:
1. Raw request. Displays an unformulated request content.
2. Response. Displays an unformulated response content.
3. Header. Displays request headers in the name / value pair format
4. Query. Displays only if the request has a query string in the name / value pair format
5. Web Form. Displays only if the request is a web form.
In all of the views, both panes are independently searchable using the Find boxes on the toolbar (k).
6. Web View. Compare screenshots captured during records and verify. This helps to quickly pinpoint the differences or view errors.
7. Image view. If the request is to an image, then compare images during records and verify.
8. Extractor Verification. If the request uses extractor parameters, then click the Extractor Verification tab (l) to see the list of extractors. The list will look like the extractor verification form but only show extractors used by the current request.
- No labels