When a test is complete, an external report can be automatically generated and emailed to one or more email addresses. The report will be zipped and attached to the email.
To provide your email settings, specify the following information in the main menu > Edit > Settings > Email tab
- Mail Server (SMTP): The name/address of your SMTP mail server
- Server port: The SMTP server port (25 default)
- Enable SSL: If your SMPT server requites SSL connectivity
- Credentials: Your SMTP credentials
- Sender: The sender's mail address
- Recipient (s): comma-separated list of email addresses to forward the emails.
The email address can be in the following formats:
- Display Name <Email Address>
- Email Address
Click Send Test Email button to send a test email to the list of recipients with the subject StresStimulus SMTP settings test message.
These settings are for the test controller machine only. If the test is going to be executed on a different computer, the email settings must be configured on that machine separately.
Enabling emailing report
The settings above are for the entire application. To enable emailing report after a test, it has to be enabled on each test individually.
In the workflow tree, go to Advanced Options and set Email test result to Yes.
When the test is complete, StresStimulus will send an email to the recipient(s) an email with the subject StresStimulus Test Result and a zipped external report in an attachment.
The external report will have the default properties as described here.
- No labels