Multiple commands are available to customize graphs and access graph information. Some of them are located in the context menus exposed when right-clicking on a graph or a curve.
1. To zoom-in on a graph, select a time range that you wish to zoom.
2. To zoom-out one step, click Un-Zoom One. To remove zoom, click Un-Zoom All.
3. To stop time auto-scrolling, scroll to the left.
To resume time auto-scrolling, scroll to the right.
4. To show hidden curves, click Unhide.
5. To maximize the graph click Maximize Graph
6. Other commands:
Note: Clicking on the graph will select the tab with the corresponding curve grid.
To access curve commands, mouse over a curve and then right-click
1. To hide all but the selected curve, click "Hide".
2. To hide/unhide specific curves, check /uncheck corresponding Visible boxes in the curve grid.
3. To unhide all curves, in the graph context menu, click Unhide All.
4. To highlight a curve, click its name in the curve grid or mouse over it in the graph.
5. To copy or export core data, click Copy or Export.
- No labels