|Click Stop to Abort the Test Run
|Click Pause to suspend the Test
|Click Resume to resume the Test
|Click to add VUs to the Test
|Skip pending requests (trigger a timeout) and continue the test
|Retrieve sessions from the Test Log (delayed)
|Health Monitor - Normal
|Health Monitor - High Load. CPU utilization approaching exceeds the acceptable range
Health Monitor - Overloaded. Stop unessential processes or reduce the number of VUs
|Select Graph Layout
Two Horizontal Panels
Two Vertical Panels
Three Horizontal Panels
Three Vertical Panels
Three Panels Oriented Left
Three Panels Oriented Right
Three Panels Oriented Top
Three Panels Oriented Bottom
Four Horizontal Panels
Four Vertical Panels
The Graphs display instant performance characteristics
and performance counter's data plotted with the
frequency defined by the Sample Rate period.
- To select the graph panel layout, click "Select Graph Layout"
- To select which graph to display in a graph panel, click
the drop-down above it.
For more graph commands, right-click a graph.
|Test Run Commands
- To stop the test, click "Stop".
|Test Engine Health Status
Help Box – Test Engine Health Status@@
- Green: Normal. CPU Utilization is under 85%.
- Yellow: High Load. The CPU utilization is 85-95%
- Red: Overloaded. CPU utilization exceeds 95%.
Monitoring Test Progress and Health
- No labels