The delay object adds a pause in iteration execution.
1. Go to the Build Test Case node.
2. Select the object where you want to insert the delay.
3. Right-click and select Insert Object -> Insert Delay, then select Insert Before or Insert After.
4. In the property, the grid set the Delay (s) property to the number of seconds to delay.
5. Set the Include in transaction time property to Yes to include the delay time in the total parent transaction time. This option is typically used for emulating client execution times.
- No labels