StresStimulus uses tabs to display different functional documents. The following describes the tabs functionality.
- When the application starts, the Main tab (a) is always the left-most tab
- When a new tab opens, it can be closed by pressing the close button (b)
- Click the down arrow button (c) to display a list of menu items and select an item to open the corresponding tab.
- To goggle back and forth between tabs, hit the left Ctrl+Tab keys.
- To change the tab order, drag and drop a tab to the desired location
- No labels