All objects (and all their child objects) can be cloned and copied to a new or existing test case in the test model. Select one or more objects to be cloned and right-click. If selecting multiple objects, they must be siblings (on the same tree level with the same parent).
Select Clone <Object> Below to clone an object and insert the clone as an immediate sibling.
Clone objects to...
Select the Clone <Object> To... option to bring up the destination picker dialog.
- Click Create New Test Case (1) button to insert the cloned objects into a new test case.
- To insert cloned objects into an existing test case, select the destination of the newly created cloned objects (2)
- Then select the destination radio option (3):
- Insert above to insert the cloned objects as a sibling above the destination
- Insert below to insert the cloned objects as a sibling below the destination
- Insert into to insert the cloned objects as a last child of the destination
Some cloned objects may be automatically renamed if the cloned object's name violates test case integrity. For example, a test case can't have 2 transactions with the same name, so the cloned transactions will be automatically renamed.
- No labels