A time-period report (TP Report) filters activity (transactions) data from a defined time period in the test. For example, a step-load test consists of a phase of VU ramp-up, followed by a phase of steady load, followed by a phase of VU ramp-down. You can create a separate report TP report just for the steady load phase.
Creating a TP Report
Viewing a TP Report
The TP Report will be created in a new tab. It will have the same appearance and functionality as the original report described here.
- A TP test summary report with high-level calculations. The heading of the test summary will say: TP Report Rest Summary
- All graphs that display the points within the selected time period
- Recalculated detail grids for the selected time period
- The runtime errors that occurred during the selected time period
- The activity diagram for the selected time period
- The full transaction sub-report is recalculated for the selected time period.
- No labels