To display Compare Sessions Inspector, select a session, click Compare (a) on the toolbar or in the sessions' context menu (b), or double-click the session. The Compare Sessions Inspector will open in the new tab (c). You can select from the several views by clicking an appropriate tab. Every view shows a split-screen display:
The content is automatically compared. All differences are highlighted as follows:
The following views are available:
1. Raw request. Displays unformulated request content.
2. Response. Displays unformulated response content.
3. Header. Displays request headers in the name/value pair format
4. Query. Displays only if the request has a query string in the name/value pair format
5. Cookies. Displays only if the request has HTTP cookies.
6. Web Form. Displays only if the request is a web form.
Both panes are independently searchable using the Find boxes on the toolbar (k) in all views.
7. Web View. Compare screenshots captured during records and verify. This helps to pinpoint the differences or view errors quickly.
8. Image view. If the request is to an image, then compare images during records and verify.
9. Extractor Verification. If the request uses extractor parameters, click the Extractor Verification tab (l) to see the list of extractors. The list will look like the extractor verification form but only show extractors used by the current request.
- No labels