Release date - December 31, 2022
- Version Control. StresStimulus now includes version control functionality based on Git protocol. It supports any cloud or local Git provider. The following standard functions are available: JE2J S76Z
- Create or connect to the local or remote repository;
- Pull / Push;
- Branch (new/checkout/delete);
- Elaborate Performance Analytics.
Every grid in the details section of the test result now has a filtering option. Data displayed in result detail grids can now be filtered by one or several columns, saving time for analyzing test results. 4DTT
- Test error details are available in the runtime dashboard. Now you can inspect error details during the test execution in real time. Previously the run-time dashboard only displayed error summary information. ICAX
- Robust control over test execution.
- When interactively stopping a test, a user has a wind-down option to stop the test after all active iterations are complete. Previously the only option was to abort the test. 48BX
- Option to selectively stop specified test cases or test case groups. Previously the only option was to abort the entire test. 3LQU
- Option during the test execution to add VUs to specific test cases. Previously new VUs could only be added to all test cases. 544T
- Obfuscating passwords in the authentication datasets.
- Authentication datasets storing user passwords on the disk can now be encrypted.
- Enabling and disabling password obfuscation is protected by a passcode you can create.reate3 a PIN1111113432211111111111111111111111111111111ust control over test executi
Enhanced Test Configuration
- Add/edit the same prefix to all transaction names in a test case. When analyzing test reports, it helps to quickly determine which test case a transaction belongs to. 0V7JHSJ4
- Copy result storage properties from one test profile to another. When upgrading or modifying various test storages used by multiple test profiles allows for quickly updating profiles while avoiding human errors.CYYA
- More options for client execution delays. It provides a more granular configuration of how client timing is emulated and accounted for. L1G9
- Option to skip delay during Verify to speed up the script configuration. BW32
- Option to build the test output using only data collected from successful iterations. Previously test output always included data from all iterations, including failures.QLQZ
- Iteration status column in the test output. Including this column in the test output enables filtering data for successful or failed iterations.QLQZ
Smarter Script Designer
Selecting and mapping data source columns to load into an existing dataset. Previously, all columns in a data source must be loaded into a dataset. Now, selected columns can be mapped and loaded to columns in an existing dataset.
Binding dataset rows to a specific test profile. It adds flexibility for supporting complex configuration requirements. For example, different test profiles may target different environments for which a different subset of the dataset is required.KTPF
Auto-convert parameters are created in one control when opening them in a different control. Previously when a parameter was open in a different control than it was created, it must be re-created manually. Now a parameter created in Parameterization Grid or Parameterization Editor automatically converts format when opened in Free-format Request Editor. This way, any modifications can the completed faster.PUDS
Data generators created by auto-correlation can be reused in manual parameterization to complete scripting faster. Previously such data generators were not exposed to the end user.
Concatenating values of multiple occurrences of an extractor. This option is beneficial when parameterizing a JSON request that consists of elements assembled from different extractor occurrences. WHSL
Streamlined Scenarios Recording
The operation of trusting the StresStimulus recording certificate is now performed only once for all user profiles on a machine. Previously, trusting the recording certificate was required for each user profile.VRTN
Support for recording applications not compatible with recording proxy buffering. Now you can record scenarios in applications requiring streaming mode, for example, Google Firebase, with proxy buffering disabled.ADMR
Easier Team Collaboration
The relative paths of source files for importing and updating datasets are now supported. It ensures scripting portability between different test machines and environments for teamwork. The previous versions only supported absolute file paths.XYHH
The activation status of a multimachine license within an organization, including activated machines, the number of allocated VUs, and other related information, is now available, helping with licensing management. Previously such information was displayed only in an error message when the activation request exceeded the license capacity.KUHJ
All timestamps in the test configuration files and scripts are now in ISO-compliant format. It eliminated any timestamp contusion when scripts were ported on controllers in different time zones.
More Configurable Load Agents
Added the option to select the location of the embedded database on each load agent. It allows more efficient use of available disk space on different machines. Previously, all load agents were required to house the local database in the same drive and folder.BG7K
Filter waterfall view by a test case. If a VU executes several test cases sequentially, you can display a waterfall diagram for individual test cases or the entire test case group. Previously only the latter option was available.SPGQ
- The test result opening progress bar traces slow opening test results and access to the log file.
- Multiple fixes and improvements.