- Created by SS Doc Editor on Sep 11, 2020
Each test creates a separate result set stored in the storage repository. After test completion, its result opens automatically in the Test Result tab. Each previous result can also be opened in a separate Test Result tab.
Because StresStimulus stores all test metrics in the test repository, the result of the test that ended previously will have the same information as a test that was just completed.
To load the previous test run results:
1. Select Analyze Results in the Workflow Tree. The list displaying the result sets of the previous test runs will appear. Recent test runs will be on the top.
2. Click Refresh Previous Results on the toolbar to make sure that the displayed set of available previous results is up-to-date
3. To load the selected Result in a new Test Result tab, click Open Result or double-click the Result.
Tip: To close a Test Result tab, click the x icon on the tab or hit (Ctrl+F4)
4. You can compare multiple previous results side-by-side in one report. Select the results to compare by checking corresponding boxes and clicking Compare Tests on the toolbar. The comparison report will appear in the browser
5. To rename the selected result, right-click, select Rename, and type a new name.
6. To change the data storage settings or the amount of the saved data for subsequent tests, click the Configure Result Storage settings on the toolbar.
7. To delete previous results, select them by checking the checkbox on the left and click Delete on the toolbar.
8. To quickly add comments to multiple tests after their execution, select a test and enter comments in the Test Run Comment property. The comments are not included in the test results. You can also edit Test Run Description property, which is included in the test Summary.
Info: The full list of page properties, toolbar commands, and context menu options is provided in the User interface reference -> Previous Results.
Tip for advanced users: By default, the test result is stored in a SQL Server CE .sdf file. You can access it directly using Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 Management Studio Express.
- No labels