New Features and Improvements
- Architectural upgrade for breaking down the legacy test file into a test solution file and individual test case files. R244 4AAL
- Storing test cases on individual team members' machines for independent development.
- Test solutions can reference test cases stored in a distributed network environment to simplify team member work synchronization.
- Re-using a test case in several solutions for streamlining management of multiple test configurations.
- Option to maintain your team members' contact information along with the list of allocated shared licensed resources (VU and machine pool) to streamline communication when releasing and reallocating shared resources is necessary.
- Verify Log. Now StresStimulus keeps the tracing log of the verification process. It includes detailed tracing and debugging information such as component exceptions. RN2J
- Waterfall diagram on Verification Tree. You can now display the verification process's waterfall diagram to assess request concurrencies, timing, and more. FX40
- Option to deletes recorded HTTP cookies from the test case. If a test case was recorded from a browser in Normal mode (instead of recommended Private mode), this option allows emulating new users instead of the recorded user. TDUD
- More robust JPath extractors. Now JPath extractors support regular expressions. QYPL
- Support for occurrence in Jpath queries. Occurrence property added to JPath extractors allows creating more elaborate search expressions by repeating the search a given number of times.
- New scripting editor. An improved test script XML editor now supports IntelliSense and other rich functionality for editing a test case.
- Quick certificate reset for more reliable recording. It helps to fix recording problems caused by a corrupted root certificate with one click. 2F1A
- Collating transactions for reporting purposes. Now you can create a consolidated report that aggregates performance data of several selected transactions from the same or different test cases. To do so, give those transactions the same name. GYMQ
- Datasets in the test output. The test output can now store dataset values consumed during the test execution in addition to extractor and data generator values.
- Activity by load agents. You can now filter the activity diagram of the entire test and every transaction by the load agent. L749
- More granular transaction reporting. Previously, the Transaction-Details grid included data for all load agents in aggregate. Now the new Transaction-Agent details grid, the information is broken down by a load agent. T83Z
- Protocol column in the session grid. It helps to identify the HTTPS-related recording issues and other information tasks when querying the test log. M4O7
- Upgraded reporting for the test with IP spoofing. The VU-details grid now. Additionally displays the VU assignment to an IP address.BCSW
- Support for Linux-based load agents in the AWS cloud. Now you can use cost-effective Linux load Agents. Previously only Windows OS was available.
- Support for Linux-based load agents in the Azure cloud. Now Azure load agent wizard allows you to choose between Windows and Linux VMs.
- More granular options for AWS cloud. Now you can create an AWS load agent in a designated VPS and subnet. U9ZS