- Test case can have Pages, Requests, Transactions and Loops.
- Pages can have Requests Transactions and Loops.
- Transactions can have Pages, Requests, Transactions, and Loops.
- Loops can have Pages, Requests, Transactions, and Loops.
- Requests. Can have Validators, Extractors, and Parameters.
- Validator. Leaf objects.
- Extractor. Leaf objects.
- Parameter. Leaf objects.
Rich object hierarchy allows more precise emulation of the most complex test scenarios and also more granular performance metering. For example, you can create a transaction with any number of pages, loops and other transactions or any parts of a loop, page or transaction. After that, StresStimulus will monitor this transaction and create its performance subreport.
The following commands with objects are supported:
- You can display as many or as little details on the tree as you need. Every additional click on the Expand (a) button displays one more hierarchical level. To display the entire tree, click the Expand button several times. The Collapse (b) button works the same way, but in reverse.
- You can re-position objects on the tree. To move loops, transactions and pages on the test case tree, select the object, right-click and select Move Up (c) or Move Down in the context context menu.
- To move requests, simply select, then drag and drop to a new position. From the context menu you can also create or delete new objects.
- If you made a mistake in creating, deleting or re-positioning an object, and wish to cancel the change click Undo (d) on the toolbar or hit Ctr+Z.
- To cancel Undo, click Redo (e) or hit Ctr+Y. Multiple sequential Undo and Redo are supported.
You can change the properties of any selected object in its property grid, displayed below the object tree.