- Select the Test Case Group tab,
- Click Create on the toolbar
- Create Test Case Group dialog will appear
- Enter TC Group name
- Add the selected test cases to the group.
- Arrange the order of test case execution by moving them up or down on the list.
- Click Create Group
- Test cases will appear on the tree in the order of their execution.
Note: Once at least one TC Group is created, then each VU can only execute a TC Group, not a test case outside a TC Group. If you want to execute a TC not included in any TC Group, then create a TC Group with a single test case. Before creating the first TC Group the following warning will appear.