To use the set-cookie object:
- Go to the BuildTest Case node.
- Select the object where you want to insert the set-cookie after. The value of the cookie will be set at that time during the test case execution.
- Right click and select Insert Set-Cookie then select Insert Before or Insert After.
- In the property grid set the following properties:
- Set the Name of the cookie.
Set the expression that will be evaluated to determine the value of the cookie. The expressions should be be selected from the variable picker in the property grid.
- Set the Domain (host) that the cookie belongs to.
- Set the Path that the cookie belongs to. The default is "/" which means all pages in the domain.