Then press Send to issue the request and add a session to the bottom of the session grid. After that you can add it to the test case as described in Adding section here.
- Select the request method.
- Type the absolute request url including the query string.
- Select the HTTP Version number (1.1 is the default).
- If you want to add request additional request headers like User-Agent or Accept. Do not add the Content-Length header as it will be added automatically.
- If you selected the POST or PUT method then you can add a request body.
- If you have a webform body then you can add name/value names.
- Check the Url-Encode names/values checkbox to url-encode the names and values and adds the Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded header.
- If you have any other body then select the Raw body radio button and type the request body.