- Select Yes, to copy this content to the controller. This will allow generating waterfall charts for VUs emulated on the agent.
- Select No, to reduce the traffic between agents and controller when the network bandwidth is limited.
5. If SQL Server is selected, enter a SQL Server Connection String property or ...
- Enter SQL Server name, authentication type, credentials and database name.
- Click Create/Check DB. If you use a new database, all tables and other database objects will be created automatically. If use an existing database, the connection will be verified.
- If you selected All during step #2, then most of your data storage will be occupied by the request/response bodies that are stored in the test log. You can reduce the amount of stored data by selecting one of the purge options:
- Purge Session Content property (d)
- Static Mime Types: (Default) Request and response content (headers and bodies) of images, video and other static resources are purged. Dynamic content meaningful for performance analysis will be stored.
- None: No request and response content is purged, all content is stored in the database.
- Non-Errors: Non-Error request and response content is purged and error content is not.
- All: All request and response content is purged, no response bodies are stored in the database.