- Start: the start time of the zoomed range
- End: the end time of the zoomed range
- Full iterations: the number of completed iterations in the zoomed range
- Iterations/sec: the number of completed iterations per second in the zoomed range
- Avg. iteration time: the average iteration time (including think time) of the completed iterations in the zoomed range.
- Partial iterations: the number of iterations that started before the zoomed range and/or ended after the zoomed range.
If the test stopped before an iteration completed, this iteration will count as a Full iteration if it falls into the entire zoomed range.
To display the Activity Chart for one load agent, select it from the drop-down in the toolbar. By default, All is selected and displays activity for all load agents.
When filtering by agent, the iteration summary will also be filtered to show calculations only for the selected load agent. Also, the export feature will only export the data for the selected.