The following commands with objects are supported:
- You can display as many or as few details on the tree as you need. Every additional click on the Expand (a) button displays one more hierarchical level. To display the entire tree, click the Expand button several times. The Collapse (b) button works the same way but in reverse.
- You can re-position objects on the tree. To move loops, transactions, and pages on the test case tree, select the object, right-click and select Move Up (c) or Move Down in the context menu.
- To move requests, select, then drag and drop to a new position. From the context menu, you can also create or delete new objects.
- If you made a mistake in creating, deleting, or re-positioning an object and wish to cancel the change, click Undo (d) on the toolbar or hit Ctr+Z.
- To cancel Undo, click Redo (e) or hit Ctr+Y. Multiple sequential Undo and Redo are supported.
Test case tree object descriptions are copyable. Just select any object and hit Ctrl+C, and its description will be copied to the clipboard. Use this value for any test configuration operations or manual scripting, such as searching, creating extractors, or parameters.
You can change the properties of any selected object in its property grid, displayed below the object tree.